Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Day Off - Remy



Hello! It’s Remy again. Yesterday (Sunday), we were able to take a bit of a day off, I got to sleep in until 8 AM and relax until 1 PM. Shay (my roommate), my family, and I were able to finish most of our 1000 piece puzzle by 1 PM, and at that point, Shay and I headed off in separate directions to work on our different projects. My group’s current project is a memorial 200 kilometers away from the landslide that left 50,000 people dead or missing. Dani, Tatum, and I are the design team and we recently finished a birds-eye-view of the site. Rachel and Meredith are helping out with keeping us on task and helping us color the sketches. I’m glad we are able to help make an impact on other peoples’ lives and create an area for people to grieve for their loved ones.

To my family: Please bring 3 double-double In-N-Out burgers for me when you pick me up from the airport. We haven’t had meat in years. I’m also excited to go home and play with Sammy, Casper, and Tabby. I’ve begun to miss my parents a bit but I think I’ll live. <3 Anywhoo, I have to continue work on the project, so I’ll see you all home.

Later,

Remy

1 comment:

  1. Is there anyway to bring home copies of your design? Maybe take a picture of it? We'd love to see it too! Glad you also did (and finished) the puzzle! Can't wait to hear all about it! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete